- added option to specify the cdrecord executable. Default is now "cdrecord" for CD and DVD mode.
- fixed writing continuation flag to disk if not in multi-disk mode.
- fixed requesting continuation disk if not in multi-disk mode.
- fixed several minor error checks and compiler warnings.
- fixed a length check which prevented dumping of images which are bigger than
half of their maximum size.
- fixed adding a track to a virtual image >2GB.
- fixed media size detection for DVD+.
- Prevent filename change when restoring a multidisk virtual image from a non-regular filename (e.g. /dev/cdrom).
- added support for file based backups (virtual image).
- added DVD support (needs cdrecord-ProDVD).
- added CRC checksum to ensure backup integrity.
- now auto-detecting media size (via cdrecord -atip).
- now using defaults from environment vars CDR_DEVICE & CDR_SPEED.
- fixed a typo in the man page (Debian Bug#180279).
- check return value of read() in diskchange.
- fixed missing stderr in fprintf() calls.
- added some glue to compile on SunOS.
- added -F option to cdrestore to force starting restore in the middle of a multi-disk set.
- added -T option to cdrestore for testing data integrity.
- added -R option to cdrestore to disable kernel read-ahead during restore.
- added debug output with option -D for cdbackup/cdrestore.
- added a "known problems" section to the man page covering the read-error-at-end-of-session problem.
- improved Makefile.
- some more fixes to allow >2GB data on a single disk (SH)
- added commandline option to specify padsize and enable CDROM XA2 mode (SH)
- changed gcc options in Makefile (SH)
- code cleanup (SH)
- added man page, updated README (SH)
- fixed size calculations with multi-disk backups > 2GB (SH)
- minor message cleanups (CC)
- multidisk-support (SH)
- unix-like commandline options (SH)
- can pass additional options to cdrecord (SH)
- code cleanup (SH)
- various bugs fixed (SH)
- Fixed bug in command-line parsing (JY)
- Added error messages to command-line parsing (JY, CC)
- Various sloppy code fixes (JY, CC)
- Changed Makefile to check for compiler warnings (JY, CC)
- Initial public release.